Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Full Live Makeup Tut: Purple Haze!

A version of this look was seen by one of my lovely subscribers, finey23, and was requested. The version she was referring to was the silly and goofy Would You Rather Beauty Edition tag, which can be seen here: Would You Rather?

As you all know, I usually do pictorials but here is a full live tutorial of the look I recreated for finey23 which can be seen here: Purple Haze Full Tutorial


I hope you enjoy!

Here are a list of products that I used to create this look, and you will also see final pictures of this look down below. Let me know what you think! I should also mention that I am using a new editing program, and started off by testing it with this look. 

Products Used:
88 palette - various dark purples
Elf Eyeshadow Brushes - shader brush, blending brush, powder brush, blush brush
Black Radiance Concealer
Cover Girl Loose Powder in Tawny
Profusion Bronzer
Kleancolor Blush - a pinkish purple color
Elf Eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
Sally Hansen Smile Brightening Lip Treatment in Twinkling
NYX Lipstick -- a purple color
NYX Lipliner -- a dark purple color

Final Pictures!

Close Up Photo of Purple Haze Eye Look             













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)