Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick Tut: Edgy Eyeshadow (Pink & Black)

Pink and black happen to be one of my favorite color combos. I came up with this look on accident one day and fell in love with it! It's relatively simple, yet edgy and different. I didn't use the typical "blend blend blend" method but focused more on the shape of the shadow and definition with the color which stands out the most in the combination, black. I hope you enjoy this look. Let me know what you think!

Here you can find the actual video which is filled with tons of eye catching effects! Click here for Edgy Eyeshadow Tutorial!

Here are some pics of the final result!

The Look!
Close Up


Angled Close Up

Full Face Pic     

Eyes Closed (Top View)
Natural Light on a Sunny Day
Artificial Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)