Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall Neutrals::: Precious Autumn Leaves

Hey Ladies & Gents!

In case you missed my last two fall neutral videos, here's a quick recap!

The first one was a very soft and traditional neutral look. I used my LA Colors "Precious" Palette, hence the title "Precious Autumn Leaves". I used the orange color on my mobile eyelid and then applied the brown from the palette to my crease area and topped it off with the champagne color to my highlight. Here are the items I used and make sure and click the link to the video tutorial :)

All you need is this LA Colors Palette "Precious"
...and some Elf Eyeshadow Brushes
NYC Lip Gloss (my new fave) - Sheer Raspberry
NYX Lip liner in Prune
Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
Elf Black Liquid Eyeliner
Any coral blush

View Precious Autumn Leaves tutorial here!

Here are some pictures from the look:

"Precious" Palette by LA Colors
Close-up of Eye Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)