Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Supergirlushes Swatches **requested**

Hey Ladies & Gents,

Here are some in-depth pictures of some swatches of the Supergirlushes pigments that I own. There are over 70+ colors and shades to choose from, so make sure and check out the website for more (http://www.supergirlushesmineralmakeup.com)! I'll be getting some more next month, and will be sure to swatch those too. Thank you to Jazy (my lovely YT sis) for requesting this. 

Hope this is helpful to anyone who would like to know how they look on a darker skintone. One thing that is unique about these shadows is their beautiful reflects and ability to change color when used with different bases.

Note: These are all swatched without a base and without a primer, and they are still super pigmented! Enjoy!!!

I only own approximately 14, and here is how they look! 

Closed

Open



L to R: Paradise, Celestial, Hot to Handle, Mona Lisa, Hate Me, Fire, Smoothie, Twisted Metal, Delia's Tan, Chocolate Truffle, Superstar     

L to R: Superstar, Chocolate Truffle, Delia's Tan, Paradise, Celestial, Hot to Handle, Mona Lisa, Hate Me, Fire, Smoothie, Twisted Metal
Top: Heaven, Golden Road, Outerspace; Bottom: Superstar, Chocolate Truffle, Delia's Tan, Paradise, Celestial, Hot to Handle, Mona Lisa, Hate Me, Fire, Smoothie, Twisted Metal

1 comment:

  1. Hey sis!!! Thanks so much for putting up the swatches for me!!!! Love you lots hope all is well and I cant wait to get home and try to recreate your look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)