Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wet 'n Wild Palette: Lust Tutorial **requested**

So, this look was done awhile ago per a request I received from darknluvly702 (from YT). Here is my interpretation of lust. Remember that lust is pleasure, delight, an intense longing, craving, eagerness, etc. So that's what I kept in mind when creating this look and I think it turned out pretty over hot and over the top!! Let me know what you think :)

Make sure and click on the video to see how I did it: Lust Tutorial!!!

You can also check out the final pictures below:
Up close...

Blush in full effect...Wet 'n Wild in Heather Silk

Side view...

Front view...

Close look at final result!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)