Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, January 7, 2011

CoverGirl 50th Anniversary New BzzCampaign!

Hey Ladies & Gents,

Here is another BzzAgent campaign that you should be sure and check out! For more information about me being a BzzAgent, see earlier blog posts and videos!

CoverGirl is celebrating their 50th Anniversary by hosting a year long celebration and I thought I'd share it with you all! All you have to do is become a fan of their page on Facebook (Search CoverGirl) if interested. Here are some of the things you can win:
  • A chance to dance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show
  • Get a chance to win special prizes with Taylor, Queen, and Drew
  • Win free products (Every month they will be giving away 1,000 free products!)
  • They're also donating $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation® for the first 50,000 girls who join!    



I've been using CoverGirl for so long so I had to jump right on it! This may be my chance to be an "Easy, Breezy, Beautiful CoverGirl!"

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)