Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Smokin' HOT Valentine's Day Look! [[Date Night]]

Hey Ladies & Gents,

As Valentine's Day peeps around the corner, I wanted to make sure and get a sultry look in for you. I was inspired to do this dramatic and sexy look from one of my YT (YouTube) sisters, tooblessed0000. You all should definitely go by and check out her channel if you have not already.

Smokey looks are always great for night, and have become a classic party eye makeup look. It can change your face dramatically and turn you from normal girl-next-door to dazzling diva!

What I love most about this look is how simple it is, yet it still screams HOT!!! It incorporates the traditional red Valentine's Day color but transforms it into glamorous night! All you will need is a black cream shadow base, matte black eyeshadow, a nice matte red, and a neutral color to use as a highlight color.

You can watch my tutorial on my channel (MissDeenaDiva) to see how to achieve this look. Let me know what you think!!!!
Smokey Red Eyes...A Valentine's Day Look

Items Used:::

Eyes:
Black in Elf Cream Shadow Duo in Licorice
Red in 88 Palette
Black in 88 Palette
Beige in Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette
Elf Eyeshadow Brushes

Cheeks:
Blush in Heather Silk
Elf Blush Brush

Lips:
NYX Lipliner in Prune
Wet 'n Wild Lipstick in Dark Wine
NYC Lipgloss in Sheer Raspberry

Pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)