Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pretty in Pink!

I know I'm extremely late in posting this, but I wanted to share my Valentine's "Day" Look, which was the daytime version of the "Smokin' Hot Valentine's Day Makeup Look". I decided to go ahead and post pictures because this simple, pretty in pink look could be worn anytime! I love this look because there is just enough pink pizazz, yet it still appears neutral. The bold pink lip is the icing on the cake! What do you think?

Now that spring is bouncing back, let's start wearing our bright colors!! Hopefully you enjoy the pictures! To view a tutorial on this look, you can view the video on my YouTube channel! Feel free to try this look, and let me know how it turns out for you :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)