Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is Here:::Sinful Colors Nail Polish in "Mint Apple"

This is going to be a super quick post, but I decided that it would be nice to start putting all of the nail polish I have to use. If you have already seen my nail polish collection video, you know that I am nail polish junkie!!! Here is my newest craze for spring!

I'm really diggin' this nail polish called "Mint Apple" by Sinful Colors. I picked it up last summer because it reminded me of the "Tiffany" blue (from the Tiffany jewelry box), and am loving it! I'll try to change up my polish every week as my nails grow back out and keep you updated on my faves. Comment below and let me know what some of your favorite polishes are...I may want to try them!

This is an awesome color for Spring! What are some of your favorite spring nail polishes? COMMENT BELOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)