Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

***NEW*** NYX HD Series Review/PorkDaisy.com

Hey Ladies & Gents!!!

I've gotten a lot of questions about what types of bases I use to make my shadows pop, and I almost always use NYX Jumbo Pencils! They come in all colors and are perfect to bring out any eyeshadow color. As a matter of fact, I am a loyal NYX lover. I use their lipliners, their lipsticks, some of their pigments, and you name it! Recently I stumbled across a website called PorkDaisy.com where they sell discounted NYX products. You can get up to 10-30% off on some of their products.

I am true bargain shopper and have looked everywhere and it seems like this is the only site that comes close to getting NYX  for cheap unless they sell it at your local Beauty Supply Store (BSS). They've come out with a new line of products, better known as their HD series. The popular soft matte lip creams, which I'm sure you've heard about, have awesome pigmentation and are named after 11 cities in different countries. I thought it was so cute that they could circumnavigate the globe like that! The shades vary from reds to nudes to pink. I'm really loving the bright fuschia color that I have called Addis Ababa. It is a blue-based pink and I love it. It has such a nice whipped consistency and feels almost "fluffy". It's described as not a lipstick and not a gloss but like something you've never experienced before!




I also reviewed the new NYX Nude on Nude palette which features 20 beautiful shades and 10 lip colors. This has often been compared to the highly coveted Urban Decay Naked Palette (which retailed for $44.00) and only came with 12 shades. The Nude on Nude palette has twice the amount of shades along with an extra bonus, the lipcolors. Let's not forget that they are half the price of the Naked Palette. They are very pigmented and you can create a wide array of neutral looks with them. I don't own the Naked Palette so I can't completely attest to the difference but I'd say the Nude on Nude palette is a great investment.


You can view my in-depth review on PorkDaisy.com/NYX Products along with my review on the Soft Matte Lip Creams, Studio Perfect Primers, NYX HD Foundation, and Nude on Nude Palette on my YouTube Channel. All images are from PorkDaisy.com. Let me know what you think!!

View Video Here: In-Depth Review Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)