Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Top 10 Summer Fragrances!! What are Yours?

Hey Loves!!

Over the past couple years, I've realized that not only have I become a Bath and Body Works junkie, I've becoming an overall fragrance lover!!! I have compiled a list of my top 10 summer fragrances and wanted to share them with you.

Alien by Thierry Mugler, Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden, Very Irresistible by Givenchy, Secret Wonderland by Bath and Body Works; Next Row: Anais Anais by Cacharel, Sex in the City, Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works, Cucumber Melon by Body Fantasies; Last Row: Vanilla Festive Fig by BBW, Soft Peony Musk by AVON, PINK Warm and Cozy Fragrance Mist.


Thank you so much to my YouTube sister, MsShayeLove, for tagging me! You can view the video where I actually go into detail about my top picks for summer and why that is. I explain the top, middle, and base notes as well as give a short description of what type of scent it is. I also put my spin on it by telling you if I like to use it in the day or night. Let me know what you think!!!

View Video Here:::

1 comment:

  1. ohh i wish my skni wasnt so sensitive i love perfumes but i get allergic reactions to them :( great picks tho u have a nice collection xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)