Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Updates + Opinion Outpost Survey Research Panel! [[Earn Extra Cash]]

Hey Ladies & Gents!

Hope everyone has been having a fabulous spring!!! I just want to thank all of my blog readers along with my YouTube family and Facebook fam! You all are awesome! I am getting back into the swing of things and will be posting more reviews, giveaways, makeup tutorials, and hauls soon! I have lots of thank you videos coming up as well. I welcome and love feedback and comments :)) I will have more updates for you all at a later date, but stay tuned!

I also wanted to let you all know about a site where you can make extra cash. I promise that I'm not trying to sell you anything and am not affiliated with this site. I just have been using this site for about a year and wanted to share it with anyone who wanted to make a little extra pocket change! The website is called Opinion Outpost and is a survey site research site which helps companies understand how to improve their products and services. You can sign up here: http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8054640. After you sign up, they will give you several profiles to fill out so that they can gauge your interests to better pair you up with surveys that match your interests. They also send out notifications when there is a new survey so that you know right away.

 If you qualify for the particular survey, you can earn a certain number of points which then amounts to a monetary value. Every 10 points = $1.00 and you must accumulate 50 Opinion Points ($5.00) before redeeming. When you redeem your points, a check will be mailed to your address on the panel member's account and so on. There are also other options such as donating to the American Red Cross, a restaurant.com gift certificate, Amazon.com, and more. Here is a screen shot of how much I have in my account now ($22.90).
You can click on the image for a closer look. Balance redeemable is in green!

Keep in mind that I've already cashed in at least $60 over the year and I have skipped many months of the year.

Join in on the fun, and let me know if you visit the site or create your own account!

Love Always,
Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)