Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Not So Mellow Yellow!!! ft. HauteLuxxor Cosmetics "Nicki" Palette

Hey Ladies & Gents,

It's time to break out those bright and cheery summer looks!!! I have been rocking the neutral eye and bold coral, orange, or pink lip lately, but a subscriber request made me fall in love with BRIGHT COLORS again. I was requested to do a bold yellow eyeshadow look and the Haute Luxxor "Nicki" Palette came right in time! I noticed how vibrant and perfect the yellow shade is! I always have trouble finding a yellow that doesn't make me look too dull or a yellow that packs a lot of punch, but this yellow is a keeper.


Here are the products I used to achieve this yellow look:

EYES:

  • HauteLuxxor "Nicki" Palette (yellow and deep purple shade)
  • Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette (matte beige)
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
  • NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
  • Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Wet 'n Wild Eyeliner in Turquoise
  • Maybelline The Falsies in Brownish Black
CHEEKS:
  • Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
  • LaFemme Blush in Cinnabar
LIPS:
  • Milani 3D Glitzy Gloss in Fashion Diva
  • NYX Lip Pencil in Dark Brown
  • L'Oreal Lipstick in Paparazzi Pink

There will be a tutorial up soon, and here are some pictures of the final look!
CLOSE-UP OF EYE LOOK

4 comments:

  1. This look is far from mellow. In fact, it is very breath-taking! You used one of my favorite color combinations! I will definitely try this look on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much love!!! :) Pls do try this look out and post it. I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Deena! That yellow looks amazing.

    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Shanice! You are a sweetheart! I should be posting this look tomorrow :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)