Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Divaccesories Review:::Live, Laugh, and Accesorize!


If you love unique and different pieces of jewelry as much as I do, you will definitely want to check out this site! I was sent these two pieces of jewelry to review and am so in love with them. First, I was sent some gorgeous peach and gold dangle feather earrings. I thought the color was perfect for summer and I just adore anything that has chains on it! There are 3 shades of peach feathers which are all attached to a chain. They are very dainty and edgy. Here are a couple pictures:




The second set of jewelry that she sent me was a teal beaded necklace and earring set! The beads are properly placed on this necklace and I love the invisible strands that the beads are dangling from. It gives the illusion of beads laying on the neck. The matching earrings also give it extra flare. I can picture wearing this necklace with any casual outfit and I can also picture myself dressing it up with a nice dress! Here are some pictures:



You can check out the rest of these gorgeous pieces on the owner, Arneita Glen's website: http://www.divaccessories.info! You can also check out my in-depth review on my YouTube channel. Link provided here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cex5Jvj8fdY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)