Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, July 29, 2011

A Few NYX Round Lipsticks **Swatches**

This was a request from MrsJdafirstlady. She wanted me to swatch a few of the NYX Lipsticks that I have. I am a lippie junkie, but strangely enough, I don't have many NYX Lipsticks but do crave more! I am dying to try Snow White, Louisiana, Tea Rose, Creamy Beige, Femme, Pandora, and Rose...just to name a few.  I have over 50 lippies (lip gloss and lipstick) and only 4 NYX Lipsticks...how sad!

NYX Round lipsticks are very pigmented, creamy, and wear for a long time. I have one NYX Black Label lipstick which has a very similar formula but fancier packaging. They all have the lipstick name on the top of the tube and have clear identifiers on the bottom of the tube which show the true color of the lipstick.

Here are the swatches of the NYX Lipsticks that I own along with the comparison in packaging:





Thanks for the request, and I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)