Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Birthday OOTD (Outfit of the Day) - The Big 25!

 Hey Ladies & Gents,


As some of you may know, I turned a quarter of a century 2 weeks ago (June 27th)! I was so nervous and anxious at the same time. I wasn't going to write a post about it because I was dreading getting older, but then I realized that age should be embraced because you were blessed to see another day! 

My birthday was on a Monday so it was very low-key and toned down. I received SOOOO MANY birthday wishes---well over 300+. I must say that I am blessed and thankful for everyone who is in my life and continues to show me love! Thank you so much to everyone who left video and wall posts on YouTube, Facebook, and all of my social networking sites. Another big thank you to all of the texts, phone calls, and visits I received! Here a few snapshots of me on the big day! I had to show you all my face of the day! You can also click the link to view the video on my outfit of the day. Watch Outfit of the Day Video Here

Happy Birthday to Me! 

Purple Smokey Eye with Pink Lips :)

Thank you all for your love and support!

Snippet of my Outfit

Tank Dress from Great Glam

Blinged Out Anchor Necklace from my YT sis, MsLadyEssence

Watch my video on this outftit on my YouTube channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)