Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Business Casual OOTD:::Wear to Work/Church [Curvy Diva Edition]

Hey Ladies & Gents,

I wanted to show you a great outfit to wear to work, church, meeting, or anything in between! I found this really cute grey mid-drfit blazer at the THRIFT STORE and love how it adds a structured, yet stylish flare to my typical business casual outfit. I paired it with a basic purple blouse and basic black pants. The pants are made by Worthington and sold at JC Penney. Take a look at this outfit and let me know what you think.

Here is my styling video posted on my YouTube channel!


Here are some still shots from video!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)