Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Outfit of the Day::Classic...with a Pop of Color!

Hey Ladies & Gents,

I recently got a request to do more outfit of the days and styling videos. I decided to continue this next one with another business casual outfit which one can wear to work, after 5, or even a business networking mixer. I hope this helps those who are looking for ideas to spice up their classic outfits! A blazer, cardigan, or jacket has become a must in my wardrobe. It can change and outfit in many ways. I decided to pair a deep magenta/red blazer with the traditional black slacks and a printed cowl neck blouse. ..and the best part about it is that this blazer was THRIFTED!!! You can still look classy with a pop of color! You can find out the various ways you can work this jacket by viewing my styling video here:


Here are a few pictures of the outfit! Leave any comments with how you spice up a classic outfit. I'd love to try it out! Enjoy :)







..and here is a list of everything I have on!

Outfit:
Polka Dot Cowl Neck Blouse - Ross
Black Spandex Tank Underneath - Burlington Coat Factory
Black Dress Pants - Worthington Brand from JC Penney
Deep Magenta Blazer - Thrifted!
Shiny Maroon Wedges with Silver Buckle - Payless
Brown Circular/Dangle Earrings - JC Penney
Shiny Silver Bracelet - Local Mall

2 comments:

  1. awww the 3rd pic *cyber hugz*
    u look super pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you love!!! Your comment just made my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)