Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Supergirlushes Haul/Review!! New Matte Shadows + Lipstick!!

Hello Ladies & Gents,

Supergirlushes is back with some exciting new pigments! The owner, Shirley, is also carrying lipsticks now! They can be purchased on the Supergirlushes website: http://www.supergirlushesmineralmakeup.com. I am affiliated with Supergirlushes, but am not getting paid for my review. This is my honest opinion.

Let me first mention how nice the packaging was. They came in a first class mailer and was stuffed with pink tissue paper, the pigments, the lipstick, and her business card. Each pigment included a sifter to prevent shadows from leaking during transit as well as making it easier to work with when applying shadow. There is also a new logo which is so adorable!
New Packaging & Logo
I own quite a few of the shimmer shadows which I have done many previous looks on. You can find them on my YouTube Channel or own my various blog posts. This time around , she sent me three new MATTE shadows and one SATIN shadow which are all very gorgeous and blendable. Here are some pictures:

Top Row: Chic Lipstick
Bottom Row: Hope, Charm, Angel Wings, United pigments

Chic  Lipstick; Hope, Charm, Angel Wings, United Pigments

**Swatched with no primer and no base/Was Swatched Dry!
"Hope" is the only satin (a satin is a matte color with a bit of shimmer) out of the four and is a deep dark purple with grey undertones. "Charm" is similar to a royal blue mixed with navy blue. This blue is so rich and pretty. The third color is called "Angel Wings", and is exactly as the name says -- a matte white. Lastly, is a color called "United" which is a teal mermaid type color. I can tell that this one is going to be my favorite because it is so perfect for summer! I will definitely be doing some future looks with these colors!

She also sent me a lipstick called "Chic". This lipstick is described as a peachy pink. This would be a great coral color for this summer since corals are in! The lipstick is very creamy and pigmented but I didn't like how it looked on my skintone. I can picture someone of a lighter complexion rocking this lipstick much better! There is a color called "Bloom" (reddish pink) on the website which I really adore and hope I get to try next. The packaging on the lipstick tube is very unique and feminine which I like alot! It is a mirrored pink color with faux bling in the middle. Here is a picture of how it looks:

"Chic" swatched

Packaging of "Chic"
Make sure and check out these new matte/satin pigments, lipstick, and more on the website (http://www.supergirlushesmineralmakeup.com)!!! Hope you enjoyed this review! Leave any makeup requests with these shadows below this post and I'll get to them soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great video.

    Wow, I never knew they were that pigmented!

    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pigmented and I have swatches of all the shimmer shadows on my fan page and on some of my previous posts as well! Thanks for reading :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)