Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Earrings Galore! *Ten Favorite Earrings Tag* Video Link Enclosed

Hey Ladies,
I recently posted a video on my ten favorite earrings and wanted to share it with all of you--my lovely readers! Let me know what you think. I'm positive that you will love at least one pair out of the bunch. To make it easier, I divided them into categories and picked 2-3 earrings out of each category. You will see some from the "Metals" category, the "Feather" category, the "Hoops" category, the "Pearl" category, the "Threaded" category, and the "Vintage/Unique" category! Click here for the video or watch it below!

Here is a preview of some of the earrings you will see:
Basketball Wives Inspired Earrings - Pink/Black Beads with Blinged out Rondelle Spacers

Pearl earrings with blinged out spacers.

Dainty long pearl earrings

Another pair of threaded earrings which I adore...

Threaded earrings that I was gifted and still love! 

Gorgeous Dangling Feather Earrings with Beads and Metal Leafs

Feather Earrings with Metal Leafs

Not a cigarette in my hand. I do not smoke. Lipgloss is used as a metaphor for these "smoking" earrings!
Here is the link to the video...Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)