Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Online Only - 20% Off!!!!

Happy Shopping!!!
Sephora has started their 20% off Friends and Family Sale! I just wanted to give you all a heads up so that you can take advantage of this great sale. The sale started on October 20th and will last until November 2nd! Simply go to this link: http://sephoralove.com/friendsandfamily/ to get your unique code. You get one code per email address and can only use five addresses total. If you pick up anything, be sure and let me know!!! Also, leave any suggestions down below of what you think I should pick up. Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)