Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Casual OOTD:::Cropped Tee & Skinny Jeans!

Hello Ladies & Gents,

I decided to post a video on a casual outfit of the day since my past few have been strictly business casual. I enjoy wearing jeans and being comfortable from time to time so I hope you enjoy the pictures and the video. I spent a lot of time editing the intro for the video so I know you will love it! I also show you various ways to style an oversized cropped top, so grab your tees and let's have some fun!

What I'm Wearing:
Grey New York Cropped Top & Navy Tank - Rainbow Fashions
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans w/ Silver Embellishments on Back Pockets - Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings & Bangles - Local Beauty Supply Store
Black Ballet Flats - Payless Shoe Source






Very Affordable, Cute, Casual, and Comfy!

On My Face:
Mobile Eyelid - Navy Blue from Sonia Kashuk Palette
Mobile Eyelid - Dark Blue from Wet 'n Wild "I Got Good Jeans" Trio
Tearduct - White from Elf Beauty Book (Smokey Eyes Edition)
Crease Color - Saddle from Elf's Studio Line Single Eyeshadows
Lips - Retro Pink (525D) from Wet 'n Wild
Cheeks - Milani Baked Blush in Rose d'Oro coupled with Wet 'n Wild's Heather Silk

Face of the Day 


Check out the video footage below:


Let me know what you think down below! I love feedback :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the video and the ootd. Very cute and casual. You're makeup is so pretty and that lipstick is definitely something i need to have in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much love! I was debating whether I liked that particular look of the day but it makes me feel good that you like it! That lipstick is definitely a must have. It was one of my favorites in the Spring AND the Summer! I figured I'd bring it back out again lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you look great :) You have a beautiful smile and your eyes are very charming ;;)
    Love the t-shirt! Wish I could visit New York someday :D
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oana! Thank you so much :) I truly appreciate it :) That shirt is beyond comfy. I would love to visit New York one day as well. I actually live in Texas but was very attracted to the shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)