Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Feeling SINFUL?

Oh Yes, You Guessed It!

If you've followed me for awhile, you know of my nail polish obsession...a true polish junkie at its best. I decided that I would start showcasing some of my finds and favorites (polish edition)! For this particular post, I will be featuring Sinful Colors. I enjoy Sinful Colors because they offer high quality products at an affordable price. Their nail polishes feature a variety of colors (over 30) and are very high in pigmentation. They also come in different finishes (cream, matte, metallic, glitter) and can be found at Walgreens and other drugstores. They range in price from $1.99-$2.50 but you can always get them for $0.99 during the Walgreens sales (awesome deal)! Not only that, but you can purchase them in cute holiday and a variety of themed sets that they sometimes come out with. Here are some of my featured polishes from my Sinful Colors Nail Polish Collection.

These were my go-to colors for Spring and Summer 2011!

These are my holiday/fall/winter picks for this season! 
Here is a video haul that I did on my fall picks:

I hope you enjoy this post, and feel free to leave me a comment below -- let me know if you've tried Sinful Colors, if you love it just as much as I do, and/or what your favorite color is! Also, let me know if you would like me to do swatches on any or all of the colors!

2 comments:

  1. I have quite a few SC nail polishes and I really do like their color selection and often times the opaqueness of their polishes. You have an awesome collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard they will be coming out with a new collection soon so I can't wait to see what colors they come out with next. Thanks so much for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)