Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Influenster 'Fall Cosmo' VoxBox!

I am so excited to announce that I received my first VoxBox! I received the Fall Cosmo VoxBox which consists of the following:

•       Influenster Postcard (quick breakdown on each product)
•       Proactiv 3-Step Skincare System
•       Proactiv Instructional Sheet
•       Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor
•       Vitabath Fragrance Collection Body Wash



About Influenster
Influenster is a community where you can use your "influence" to qualify for complimentary product shipments, rewards, and deals to fit your lifestyle! You can find out more info by visiting their website and social networking links below. 
Web: www.influenster.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Influenster
Twitter: twitter.com/Influenster
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Influenster

Here is a picture of how the box looked when I first opened it up and positioned everything!
When I first opened up the box!

Influenster PostCard
L to R: Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor, Proactiv 3-Step System, and Vitabath Fragrance Collection (Spa Day)
I am most excited to test out.....EVERYTHING!!! Continue reading to learn about what I'll be testing out!

The first item is the Refillable Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor (with two replacement cartridges). 
Refillable Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor (with two replacement cartridges)
Retails: $9.79, four replacement cartridges - $11.29, six replacement cartridges - $16.81

This razor has shave gel bars which are enhanced with a blend of body butters and help to create a layer of protection for your skin. It also features three-blade technology for an extra close shave and its round pivoting head helps with those hard to reach places. The handle is ergonomically friendly for great control in wet and soapy environments.

You can find out more about the Gillette brand here: http://influenster.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0e1e15e2006264a695ff166d6&id=8d583bd0b0&e=ed48272885

The next item is the Proactiv 3-Step System. I know most of us have heard about this system, but may have never invested in it. I am excited to try this out and see what the hype is about!

Renewing Cleanser, Revitalizing Toner, Repairing Treatment
Retails: $19.95 (30-Day System)


It comes with a Renewing Cleanser which is medicated and made with new, exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide that are small enough to quickly penetrate your pores to start killing acne-causing bacteria on contact. The exfoliating beads gently remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells to prevent your skin from clogging.

The Revitalizing Toner is refreshing, alcohol-free and helps remove excess oil and impurities so that your skin looks and feels clean, soft, and refreshed. I love the fact that it says that this particular toner has botanical agents which balance your skin tone!

The Repairing Treatment is a light medicated lotion that gets deep into clogged pores while remaining gentle on the skin. The formula is oil-free and safe for the entire face.

You can find out more about the Proactiv brand here: http://influenster.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0e1e15e2006264a695ff166d6&id=176c952a14&e=ed48272885

The last item is the Vitabath Fragrance Collection. The scent that I received is called Spa Day. I'm really loving the huge bottle and can't wait to take a shower using this product!

Vitabath Body Wash - Sulfate and Paraben Free in the scent "Spa Day"
Retails for: $9.99

All of the products in Vitabath's newest collection are sulfate and paraben free body washes with a super moisturizing formula that leaves skin clean, vibrant, and refreshed. It also contains Vitamins A, B3, B5, C, E, and various antioxidants. There are four unique fragrances one can get and they are: Spa Day, In Bloom, Fruit Fanatic, or Cupcake Couture. I adore all of the names and the I can't wait to lather up!

You can find out more about the Vitabath brand here: http://influenster.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0e1e15e2006264a695ff166d6&id=e5078b00c4&e=ed48272885

I truly hoped you enjoyed this long, but very in-depth overview of this amazing program and awesome products! I try to be as thorough as possible. I'll be testing out the products and I'll let you know when my video review is posted. Don't forget to leave a comment about what you thought or what you would like to learn more about/try!

Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.

5 comments:

  1. These are really great products. They sent me a friend request so I signed up w/ them. I'm looking forward to my first box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I got the same body wash scent. it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, great informative post. I am following you now via GFC.

    www.greatideasandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amour I'm so glad that you signed up!!! I told you that you would love it and I mean it :)
    @Merrica25 Thank you so much! I'm going to follow you on your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment, new follower here! I love love LOVE my VitaBath Body Wash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)