Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vitabath Body Wash Follow-Up & Review:::'Spa Day' Cucumber & White Tea Fragrance

Hey Ladies & Gents!

Vitabath Body Wash in 'Spa Day' Cucumber & White Tea

It's been a whopping 7 days since my last post where I unveiled my Influenster Cosmo VoxBox, and I must say that I am honestly loving everything in the box so far. The only thing I haven't tested yet is the ProActiv SkinCare System. Now back to the body wash...

This 'Spa Day' Cucumber & White Tea Body Wash is definitely a keeper! It not only moisturizes my skin, but smells fantastic. This is one of the only body washes that I've ever tried where the lovely scent still lingers on my body hours later. I used it every morning and some nights and it was beyond refreshing to my skin. The formulation is of a clear blue light gel texture and lathers into a nice sudsy, bubbly shower experience. I'm loving it!

The benefits of this body wash is enough to put the icing on the cake! It contains Vitamins A, B3, B5, C, and E. It is also Sulfate and Paraben-free with lots of rich antioxidants such as Acai, Goji, Noni, Green Tea, and Pomegranate just to name a few! I should also note that it is free of petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicone, and many more.

Give this body wash a try and let me know what you think about it! If you have already tried it, how are you liking it so far?


Pertinent Links--
Vitabath Website: (http://www.myvitabath.com)
More Product Information & Reviews: http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Vitabath-Fragrance-Collection

Disclaimer: I received this product to test through the Influenster's VoxBox program. This is my honest opinion of the body wash and always write my reviews with the utmost integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)