Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

About.me:::A Unique Splash Page All About YOU!!!!



Hello Ladies & Gents,

I hope you have been doing well and enjoying your weekend! I wanted to share this awesome site with you and I know that you will love this concept. If you are like me and have tons of profiles and social networks/websites to keep up with, you will love the idea of having it all stored in one place.

About.me is a site which allows you to take all of your scattered online profiles (like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and etc.) and put them in one place. It's a way to have one single online identity--whether personal, professional, or both. This makes it so convenient and easy to give out one link and allow your friends, followers, family, colleagues, and associates connect with you from one central location.

Setting up your splash page is so quick and simple. Post your favorite picture, write an awesome bio, and link viewers to all of the place you "live" on the web. Just stick it into your email signature or anywhere you network! About.me even gives you analytics on who sees your profile, where they are coming from, and what they are doing on your page. This is key if you are promoting yourself or your business online!

Check out my about.me page, and make sure and comment down below if you set up one. I'd love to check it out! Here is my link: http://about.me/MissDeenaDiva


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent (http://www.bzzagent.com) and found out about this awesome site through one of their campaigns. I genuinely enjoy the About.me site and think it's a very unique and useful concept!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sis. I think I've heard of something similar from one of my friends. Thanks so much for sharing and I think I may check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis, Please let me know if you set up an About.me page so I can check it out. I think you may like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)