Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Message from Me to You!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Divas & Gents! I hope you have a joyous season that is filled with lots of love and happiness! Thank you for supporting both my YouTube channel and my beauty blog. I truly appreciate it and can't thank you enough. That is a Christmas present in itself! 


I always spend Christmas Eve at church enjoying the beautiful and wondrous service. Last year, I had the pleasure of playing handbells and that made me really fall in love with Christmas that much more. I love being serenaded by the music and listening to the organ, cymbals, bells, and choir sing while bringing in Christmas with Jesus' birth. He truly is the reason for the season. This year is a special year because Christmas falls on a Sunday and I was able to to go to the Christmas Day service as well. It was truly worthwhile! 


I won't make you read too much today, but just wanted to let you know that I love you! Enjoy your day :-) 


Cordially,
MissDeenaDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)