Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Clarisonic Mia (Berry) Unboxing & Initial Thoughts!

Hello Ladies & Gents,

I got my hands on a Clarisonic Mia and am beyond excited! Of course it's one of my favorite colors ---pink! I had been eyeing a Mia for the longest time and I cannot wait to see the results that it produces. The Clarisonic Mia is a compact skin cleansing system that just takes one minute a day and is said to produce the best skin of your life. If you are familiar with the Sonicare brush system (which is another favorite tool of mine), the Mia uses the same Sonic technology and moves Clarisonic's brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second which thoroughly clears the pores and skin surface.

Clarisonic Mia Claims:

- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.

(from Sephora website)

I will test out these claims in the coming months and let you know my opinion on it! 

You can view the video of me unboxing it here:


Here are a few pics of what you will receive when you purchase a Mia:

Opened Box!
Picture of Mia's Packaging

Up close and personal :)
The Gentle Hydro Cleanser and the Clarisonic Mia (Berry)

Do you own a Clarisonic Mia? If so, what benefits/results have you seen?


Disclaimer: This prize was sent to me by my YouTube sister, shonablew007 and I am very thankful to have received it. She also included some other goodies with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)