Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox Goodies! (Unboxing)

Hey Ladies & Gents!

I am back again with my second VoxBox opening! To find out more about the Influenster program and what I received in the first VoxBox, you can view the following blog post: Influenster & Cosmo VoxBox. This time I received the Holiday VoxBox which is centered around the holiday time. I was also chosen to receive one of the bonus products based on my badges and demographics. You can watch me opening up my VoxBox here:


Here is what I received along with an in-depth description of what I will be testing out and providing my honest feedback on. I'm excited for another VoxBox series because I get to provide my honest feedback on new products which you may be thinking about purchasing may have been skeptical in purchasing.

My first look!
A closer look :)
Now, let's take a look inside!

I was first selected to receive a BONUS product and was very delighted. I received the Garden Lash Botanika Lash Primer which is said to take lashes from "fine to fabulous". One simply brushes this primer on bare lashes, lets it dry, and then applies one's mascara. It claims to lengthen, thicken, and condition your lashes so that they are longer, healthier, and fuller. I have been on a mascara kick so this came just in time!
Garden Botanika Lash Primer

The next product I will be testing and evaluating is the imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails. I always hear such great things about Broadway Nails so I'm looking forward to trying this out. It claims to be a revolutionary way to apply nail polish and is supposed to give you a "salon-perfect" manicure in seconds. You would simply peel off, press on, and you're good to go! They come in a variety of colors and patterns, but I received a really cute animal print called Space Cadet.
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
I also received the SoftSoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap. I am also very excited to try this product because I am a big fan of the liquid body wash and use it daily. This Coconut Scrub Bar Soap claims to renew one's skin by gently exfoliating to renew one's skin surface while helping to retaining moisture. It comes in other exotic fragrances as well.
SoftSoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
Next is the Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask which is jam-packed with natural ingredients are comes in many "juicy fragrances". I received the Strawberry Souffle flavor and am excited to try this out because I am also passionate about skin care.
Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask

We also received a New York Color Liquid Lip Shine which should be familiar with alot of us in the beauty community. I have always adored NYC products --from their nail polish to lipsticks. I have already started to test this product and am loving it so far. This particular gloss creates a 3-D gloss effect and has Vitamin E to provide shine and moisture. It also comes in 10 shades from neutral to berries and fuschias. 
New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in "Nude York City"

Mentos Pure Fresh Gum was the next item that was in the box. I am a big fan of the Mentos Pure Fresh Gum so I am excited about getting to try a new flavor. It has a crunchy outer shell which conceals a green tea extract core that is strong and refreshing! I also enjoy the unique container that it comes in.

Mentos Pure Fresh Gum in "Fresh Mint"

Last, but not least is the Larabar. The LARABAR is made from only 2-9 ingredients with a delicious blend of just fruits, nuts, and spices. I've always seen these bars but never got to try them. I think this may aid in my weightloss journey but we'll see! 
LARABAR in "Cherry Pie"

Have you tried any of the products that I've mentioned? If so, what did you think about it? 

Don't forget to stay tuned to my reviews on these lovely products! 

Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome box honey. I do wish I'd have gotten a better Larabar because I have tried them before and they are really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)