Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Face Mask!

Hey Divas & Gents!

I have been actively testing and enjoying this month's Holiday VoxBox. I'm going to start off by reviewing the trial size Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle mask that was in my box. I am a sucker for anything skin care and not only did the unique brand name grab my attention but the cute graphic on the front of this tear packet had me excited and anxious to try this product out.

Background
The only product that I have ever used from this brand is the "Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque" which was given to me by a friend a year ago. It was a self-heating volcanic clay mask and felt so good on my face. It claimed to open up pores and draw out impurities, and boy did it do that and more! It was just so refreshing and calming!

This particular flavor, "Strawberry Souffle", claims to act as part of one's skin care regimen while leaving one's skin purified, hydrated, and refreshed. Since I already have a skin care regimen, this mask fit in perfectly. It says for you to cleanse your face, then apply mask and relax with it on for 15-20 minutes, rinse, and pat dry. Very simple and straight to the point!

My Verdict
I really enjoyed this face mask because it left my skin feeling so refreshed and really helped me to unwind for the night. Not only that, but it did not dry and flake up like some face masks tend to do. The mask felt so creamy and smelled delicious. The texture was perfect, smelled great, and left my skin feeling great! I would definitely recommend this mask because it definitely packs a punch!

You can learn more about this product here: http://www.influenster.com/Product-Reviews/Montagne-Jeunesse

Have you tried any of the Montagne Jeunesse Masks? If so, which one did you try and what did you think about it? 

Disclaimer: I received this product to test through the Influenster VoxBox program. This is my genuine and honest review of the product! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)