It's time to break out those bright and cheery summer looks!!! I have been rocking the neutral eye and bold coral, orange, or pink lip lately, but a subscriber request made me fall in love with BRIGHT COLORS again. I was requested to do a bold yellow eyeshadow look and the Haute Luxxor "Nicki" Palette came right in time! I noticed how vibrant and perfect the yellow shade is! I always have trouble finding a yellow that doesn't make me look too dull or a yellow that packs a lot of punch, but this yellow is a keeper.
Here are the products I used to achieve this yellow look:
- HauteLuxxor "Nicki" Palette (yellow and deep purple shade)
- Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette (matte beige)
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
- Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Wet 'n Wild Eyeliner in Turquoise
- Maybelline The Falsies in Brownish Black
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- LaFemme Blush in Cinnabar
- Milani 3D Glitzy Gloss in Fashion Diva
- NYX Lip Pencil in Dark Brown
- L'Oreal Lipstick in Paparazzi Pink
There will be a tutorial up soon, and here are some pictures of the final look!
|CLOSE-UP OF EYE LOOK|