Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Eye Candy:::Winter Greens - WnW Comfort Zone Collab w/ shaneilh

Hello Divas & Gents!


I did this look last week on my YouTube channel and wanted to share it with you all! One of my YouTube divas had asked me to do a collab with her and of course I said yes! We decided to create looks using the Wet 'n Wild 8 pan palettes. We were originally going to only do one look with one of the palettes, but we got so much great feedback on this last video. Look forward to seeing some of the other looks we create! Next up will be the "brown" side of Comfort Zone!

Here is a look at the palette:

A few pictures!
A blend of olive greens --great for daytime!

Closed Eye Shot of the beautiful greens...
Just posing :)
I hope you all enjoyed! Please let me know if you decide to try this look out. I'd love to see it! 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I am always impressed by the intense pigmentation of wnw shadows. Thanks for sharing sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis. I am such a big fan of Wet 'N Wild Eyeshadows that I think it has become my staple. I was so hesitant in opening this one because I didn't want to put the trios and 6-pans down. These 8-pan palettes are actually pretty decent in pigmentation, just wish they had more mattes (even though I love shimmer just as much). I love the versatility this palette creates!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)