Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fashion Trend:::Tribal Winter 2012

Hello Divas and Gents!

Happy New Year!!!

It's no coincidence that I picked up this tribal print blouse!  I was so intrigued by the vibrant colors and patterns that I couldn't pass it up. Not only is it unique and different, but it fits well too! I thought that it would be perfect to do an outfit of the day (OOTD) and showcase two different looks you can achieve while rocking this winter fashion trend!

For a few seasons, we've seen the tribal print re-appear and hit the runway. Whether you like the Navajo print, ethnic print, African print, or Aztec print, you are bound to find one that you like! Here is how I paired this bold and strong print.

Live Video Showcasing Two Looks:

On My Face:
  • Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette
  • Wet 'n Wild 918D in Black Tube
  • Milani Blush in Rose d'Oro
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (355)
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Deep
  • Elf Eyeliner in Black
  • Rimmel Day2Night Mascara


Look #1: Dressy Casual





  • Tribal Print Shirt - Rainbow Fashions
  • Black Belt on Waist - Rainbow Fashions
  • Celebrity Pink Jeans - Dots or Burlington Coat Factory
  • Brown Crocodile Peep Toe Pump - Thrifted!
  • Shell Bracelet - Local BSS
  • Earrings - Made by Me


Look #2: Comfy Casual





  • Brown Blazer - Thrifted
  • Tribal Print Top - Rainbow Fashions
  • Black Belt on Waist - Rainbow Fashions
  • Celebrity Pink Jeans - Dots
  • Black Ballet Flats - Payless Shoe Source
  • Shell Bracelet - Local BSS
  • Earrings - Made by Me


Which look do you like best? 

4 comments:

  1. I like them both and I like how you paired one with a blazer to show that this look can be dressed up or down. I bet even a nice pair of brown slacks would go well with this blouse. Wonderful piece to have in your closet. Thanks for sharing sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sis for always providing me with feedback :) I think I'm going to get a pair of brown slacks because that would be a great combination! I wore them with black slacks and got lots of compliments so I know brown would be a showstopper. Thanks for always reading :)0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love tribal print!! Those are really great colors too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for reading and checking out my post Monique! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)