Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Current Favorite Concealer/Powder:::It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye & Bye Bye Pores!

Hello Divas & Gents!

Recently, I did a video review for a company called IT Cosmetics. I am truly enjoying this brand because I enjoy getting to know about companies that are making revolutionary strides in the beauty, fashion, and technology industry! You can find out more about IT Cosmetics along with facts about the owner and an in-depth review on my current favorite concealer and finishing powder by watching my YouTube video here:


The unique concealer is not only waterproof with Collagen and Vitamins C&K, but is used to conceal facial bruising and swelling on the face and body of surgery patients. It Cosmetics worked hand in hand with leading plastic surgeons in Brazil!!! Now that is what I call AMAZING work! You only need a small pea sized amount and you'll look instantly healthier and more youthful. I love the fact that this concealer doesn't cake onto my dark circles but rather covers them and makes me look even more awake.

Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Deep
The dual retractable concealer and micro-concealer brush comes with a micro-concealer tip on one end for precise application on the smaller parts of the face (such as nose, marks, blemishes,etc.) and the other end is a full coverage concealer brush with a cap. Very handy!

Micro-Concealer Side (100% cruelty-free synthetic brush)
Full Coverage Concealer Side (100% cruelty-free synthetic brush)
Brush closed (Retractable 100% cruelty-free synthetic brush)

They also have a HD Silk Micro Powder called Bye Bye Pores which I really enjoy. It is infused with Collagen, Vitamin K, and Pure Silk for an airbrushed finish. Here are some of the perks that It Cosmetics says this product delivers:


• Micro-HD finishing powder provides an airbrushed look
• Contains Hydro-Collagen to Smooth out Fine Lines and Wrinkles
• Translucent color works on ALL skin tones
• Luxurious Silk for Poresless Finish
• Viramin K reduces discoloration Under the Skin
• Anti-aging Vitamins A, C & E
• Talc-Free, Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free and Paraben-Free 
• Hypo-allergenic and Non-Comedogenic



It definitely lives up to that name because my skin looked so flawless and put together when I set the concealer with this powder!
Bye Bye Pores HD Micro Powder

Here a few still shots of me with both the concealer and micro powder on my face! I'm loving all of the products! Please excuse the webcam quality :) 


 Have you tried It Cosmetics? If not, what is your favorite medium to full coverage concealer and why? 

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for review. All opinions are completely honest and unbiased.

4 comments:

  1. What a chic! ;)


    http://nikkilund.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen them on one of the home shopping channels and in a magazine I am subscribed to. These are truly awesome products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly are sis! I'm loving that concealer! I'll be trying out the new cheek flush soon and I'll let you know what I think about the blushes :) xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)