Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swatch It (Live!):::Sephora Color-to-Go Limited Edition Palettes

Hello Diva & Gents!

I was requested to do swatches on the Sephora On-The-Go Limited Edition palettes that I recently hauled in my Sephora Hauliday Haul. I decided to do a live video so that you all could see the true color of the eyeshadows! These palettes are pretty well pigmented and are very convenient and easy to carry if you are traveling. I love the fact that they contain eyeshadows, lipglosses, blush, and bronzing powder in one small compact. Take a look at the video and see for yourself! Thank you so much for the request carol9170!


If you have any requests, please don't hesitate to leave them in the comments below or contact me on any of my social networking sites: http://about.me/MissDeenaDiva. Thank you! 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little compacts are so cute and I like that they conveniently have everything placed in them. I think I've gotten a to go type palette from Sephora before and it's much more handy to toss that in your purse than it is to take a whole load of products with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, you got me my first BCA compact and I thank you so much! I haven't used either of them as much but when I did, they worked so well and they are so convenient. I think I may start taking them when I go traveling :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)