Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Verdict Is In: imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails

Hello Divas & Gents!

I hope you are all doing well! It has been a very long time since I've done an updated Influenster blog post so I apologize for letting the holiday relaxation get the best of me! I have been actively testing all of the products that were sent out in the Holiday VoxBox and am ready to rant and rave about the rest of the products so stay tuned!
ImPRESS Press-ON nails come in a faux nail polish bottle, and the package conveniently lists step-by-step illustrated instructions on the back.

Initial Thoughts
I was initially very excited when I saw these nails in the box and instantly tried to size them to my nails until I realized that I could not find a nail that would fit the nail bed of my thumb finger. Major disappointment! I was pretty sad because I had high hopes that this would be a new and revolutionary way for me to wear faux nails without worrying about spending extra money getting them done professionally or taking the time out of my day to do my own nails (my usual manicure of choice). Not only that, but I love the "Space Cadet" design that they sent me ---perfect for my personality!
"Space Cadet" Design
Great packaging! A faux nail polish bottle :)

Description
The ImPRESS Manicure website describes this product as being "a revolutionary way to apply polish". It claims to have no drying time, superior lasting shine, easy removal, and should last for a week. I love the concept and this would be perfect for all types of women. I even love the faux nail polish bottle that they put their nails in. They come in lots of designs and colors which offers lots of variety. Last but not least, they also conveniently list the step-by-step directions on the back which is great!

The Verdict
I can see myself really enjoying this product if they had created a wide array of sizes for various size nail beds. I love the short length but I just can't find a nail to match my thumb fingers. I may just paint my thumb nail black and then apply these nails to the rest of my nails. This could be a solution, but the best solution would be if they offered a variety of sizes. Overall, I would give this a try if you are looking for a quick way to easily change out your nail designs and want to try something new and revolutionary. Just keep in mind that it will either be a hit or miss!

These retail for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns and are available at your local drugstore. You can find out more information about the ImPRESS Press-On Manicure on the ImPRESS website or Influenster's Product Review Site as well as download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on various patterns!

Have you heard about the ImPRESS Press-On Manicure? If so, what do you think about the concept?

Disclaimer: This complimentary product was sent as part of the Influenster VoxBox program.

7 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show you some blog luv!!
    def enjoyed this post!! def cute!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diva! Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and I'm loving it. Let's stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooooooo cute!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Style4Curves!
    Thank you so much for reading, and I'll be checking out your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur welcome doll and now following u babe!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't actually tried them but I did put them on someone and they are super cute. The plus is that they come in awesome colors and designs but the negative of it all is that they don't fit on everyones nail bed. One of my besties and I were talking about them and she was very disappointed so I'm hoping they come in something other than petite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The designs are so cute but they definitely need to come out with new sizes for various nail beds. I can't wait to try the ones that you just mold onto the nail (the strips). I think those would work much better for all nail types :) Thank you for always reading and supporting my blog!!! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)