Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Eye Candy:::Chocolate Kiss: A Valentine's Evening Look

Hello Divas & Gents,

Here is another look from shaneilh (on YouTube) and I's Wet 'n Wild 8 Pan Collaboration Series! This time we decided to do the "brown" side of the Comfort Zone palette upon request. Since Valentine's Day is around the corner, you can feel free to pair this with a deep red or berry lip instead of the nude lip that I use in this look. This would be perfect to wear in the evening! Let me know what you think :)

Watch Video Here:

Here are a few snapshots:

Feel free to post any recreations of this look to my Facebook page!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)