Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•Flirty Valentine|WnW Petal Pusher•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

Hey Divas & Gents!



This is a flirty and sultry look that I did for Valentine's Day. It is also the third look in shaneilh (on YouTube) and I's Wet 'n Wild 8 Pan Collaboration series. We used Petal Pusher this time around. This look would be perfect to wear during the day or night when hanging out with your sweetheart on date night or even girl's day out! The earrings shown in the video and pictures were made by NaturalHairLatina on YouTube and I love them! They compliment this look so well :)

Here is the video I posted:

To Achieve This Look:

EYES:
Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
-Eyelid: dark purple (crease color on left), shimmery lavender (definer color on left)
-Crease: shimmery maroon (crease color on right)
-Highlight: light pink (browbone color on right) and bronze (eyelid color on right)
-Inner Tear Duct: white (browbone on left side)
Elf Black Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil Dark Purple (Juggernaut) for waterline
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara 


LIPS:
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine (330)
Nicka K Lipstick in Amethyst
Black Radiance Gloss (The clear glittery one)


CHEEKS:
Heather Silk Blush by Wet 'n Wild


Enjoy the pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)