Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, February 13, 2012

**New** LA Colors/LA Girl Products ft. PorkDaisy.com - 5 Items for Under $20!!!

Hello Divas & Gents!

Who doesn't love a bargain??? I recently had the opportunity to do another review on PorkDaisy.com and was so excited! I previously did a review on their new NYX HD products (last year), and this time around, I reviewed some of their new LA Colors and LA Girl products! I was able to choose $20 worth of products and I ended up scooping up 5 items. Can you say steal?

You can watch my in-depth review here:

PorkDaisy.com is a site that carries a variety of makeup brands for less than retail price. They typically average between 10-15% less than the regular price. They carry all types of brands such as NYX, KleanColor, Cherimoya, The Creme Shop, LA Colors, LA Girl, and many more!

Here is a quick look at each of the products I received.

LA Girl Calcium Nail Builder
So far, this has been working very well. My nails felt strengthened and much thicker after first application!

LA Colors Nail Polish Remover
I like the fact that it is travel friendly, smells good, and removes polish easily! 

LA Colors Diamond Shine Lipgloss (Red Rubies)
Definitely a diamond gloss! It is a great consistency and has just the right amount of shine :)
Traditional doe-foot applicator. Delivers subtle color. 

LA Girl Luxury Creme Lipstick (Sexy)
Very sleek black packaging with clear top and engraved pink letters.
Color payoff is pretty good. The only downfall is that you will have to re-apply throughout the day. The name of the lipstick is printed on tube as well as bottom of tube. Very convenient! 

 LA Colors Artists Palette (Inspiration)
Love the selection of colors in this palette -- contains colors for a smokey eye, metallics, glitters, plums, neons, and pastels which makes a great selection of 50 colors! 
Great value for the price -- only about $8.50 for 50 Shades. Comes in two types of palettes, Abstract and Inspiration (featured here). Colors are well pigmented! The only downfall is that some shades may be too glittery.
Have any of you heard of PorkDaisy.com? If so, have you purchased anything on the site, and what did you think about the value for the price? I personally think they offer tons of great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)