Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, February 24, 2012

OOTN (Outfit of the Night):::MJ|Sequins|Zebra Print!

Hello Divas & Gents!

I recently posted an outfit of the night that featured this awesome blouse that I picked up at Macy's during the holidays. You can still wear ALL BLACK EVERYTHING ....and JAZZ IT UP! I figured this outfit would be perfect for the Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour Cirque du Soleil performance that I went to. MJ was always over the top so I wanted to make sure and look BAD that night, yet still classy :)

You can view the video to hear more about the show as well as see live footage of me wearing the outfit:

Here is a rundown of what I'm wearing:
Purple, Black, and White Patterned Sequined Tank - Macy's
Apostrophe Black with Paisley Print Blazer - Thrifted! (Salvation Army)
Black Pants by Worthington - JC Penney
American Eagle Pointed Kitten Heel Flats - Thrfited! (Salvation Army)
Wooden Zebra Print Earrings - Custom Made by NaturalHairLatina!
Maroon Blinged Watch - Christmas Gift
Silver Bangle - Beauty Supply Store

It was relatively late when I got home, so I apologize for the lighting. But, here are a few snapshots!


Hope you enjoyed! Which part of the outfit do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. Look at you....I love your confidence. You have a great personality. Very happy and humble. You always put on a fierce little fashion show.Did I mention you make a blazer pop, with a splash of color:) Have a great day lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is this tank sequined blouse beautiful but the earrings to match make sure you stand out in a crowd - as the most BEAUTIFUL! I definitely believe that all black is a winner especially with a splash of print or color. I know you had a great time and how could you not you looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)