Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sneak Peek:::Mattese Elite ME Amour Nail Polish Collection, NEW for February 2012

Hello Divas & Gents!

If you saw my expression in my latest video about Ricky's NYC, you will remember how happy I was when I first saw the glittery goodness in the Mattese Elite Seductive Winter Wonderland Nail Polish Collection! Well, I have some news for you!!! Here's the inside scoop.... If you were just as hyped as I was when glancing at the glittery and holographic polish from the Winter Wonderland Collection, you will LOVE the new Me Amour Collection which will be coming out later on this February. It is ALL ABOUT GLITTER!

The oh so risqué cover photo for the new polishes which will be released close to Valentine's Day!
Here is the description as described in my latest Rickys NYC Blogger Blast:


MATTESE ELITE ME AMOUR Nail Polish Collection, new for February 2012
Love and Sparkle are in the spotlight with Ricky's NYC's Mattese Elite's latest nail polish collection, dubbed Me Amour. Inspired by romantic Paris through a rose-colored lens, Me Amouris a collection of glamorous glitter and amorous shine. Just the right amount of sparkle to tickle anyone's fancy, all the while looking totally très chic.

MEET THE COLLECTION:
-Je T'Adore: a silken pink nude
-Je T'Aime:  a slightly iridescent molten gold glitter
-Mon Amour
 : a feminine rosy glitter
-Amour De Ma Vie: a subtle mixture of rainbow glitter in a dark base
-Embrasse Moi: a vibrant fuchsia glitter
-Baise Moi
: a wild cacophony of large rainbow glitter


Now take a look at these gorgeous new hues!
Je T'Adore: a silken pink nude

Je T'Aime:  a slightly iridescent molten gold glitter
Mon Amour : a feminine rosy glitter
Amour De Ma Vie: a subtle mixture of rainbow glitter in a dark base
Embrasse Moi: a vibrant fuchsia glitter
Baise Moi: a wild cacophony of large rainbow glitter

I can't even tell you which ones will be my favorite because they all make my eye twinkle :) I must say that I'm really loving the rainbow glitter concept and I love how the pinky nude could be easily paired with any of the glitters in this collection.

What do you think about this new collection of polishes? Have you ever tried any Mattese Elite Polishes? If so, what do you think about it? 

5 comments:

  1. Ok so i think these (or at least a few of them) will need to be added to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They are now available online! I'm going to post the promo they have going on in a few minutes. I thought I had posted it yesterday but I guess I didn't publish it lol :)

      Delete
    2. It did post! Check out the newest post on how to get your hands on them! :) Thanks for reading sis xoxo

      Delete
  2. never heard of them but they are gorge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)