Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Drugstore 75% OFF Haul| Spring Friendly Nail Polishes & Lippies!

Hey Divas & Gents,

A FEW of the items I picked up :)
Since Spring is rapidly approaching and around the corner, I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my budget friendly spring nail polish and lippie finds! I am a huge nail polish junkie so I just added on to my collection as well as stocked up for spring and summer. I seem to really be getting into lipsticks so I got some great deals on Revlon and Rimmel lippies. Make sure and take a look at my video to get an in-depth look! Swatches for the lipsticks will be coming soon and I'll try to post nail of the weeks as well :)

Watch Video Here!

3 comments:

  1. I need that orange color!!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! I have so many lippies and nail polishes that it's insane! thank you so much for commenting and supporting me. Made my night! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You purchased such amazing products! I really need to go get some stuff as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)