Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Eye Candy|Luck of the Irish + How I Rock MAC's Pink Friday

Hey Divas & Gents,

I wanted to share this very simple green eyeshadow look which is perfect for Spring! I wore this look on St. Patrick's Day and everyone loved it! I haven't used pigments in so long so I decided to pull out OCC's Loose Colour in "Chlorophyll" and use it as the main color. It is such a beautiful and vibrant green! Make sure and watch the video to see my eyeshadow application/live tutorial of this look. Let me know what you think :-)


|||SNAPSHOTS & PRODUCTS USED|||



|Eyes|
OCC Loose Colour (Pigment) in Chlorophyll - Mobile Eyelid Color
"Leather" (matte dark brown) in Kat Von D's Angeles Palette - Crease/ Transitional Color
Matte Beige/Light Brown in Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette - Highlight/Browbone Color
"Specimen" (pearly champagne) in Kat Von D's Angeles Palette - Tearduct/Inner Corner Color
Bronze in Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette - 2nd Crease Color/Transitional Color

|Lips|
NYX Lipliner in Current
MAC's Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick
LA Colors Diamond Shine Lipgloss in Red Rubies

|Cheeks|
Milani's Baked Blush in Rose d'Oro

|Face|
IT Cosmetics Concealer in Deep
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation in Caramel & Cocoa
Maybelline Mineral Pressed Powder (Dark)

Hope you like this look! I love comments and feedback and would love to see any recreations of this look!

Disclosure/FTC: All products mentioned in this video were purchased by me with the exception of the OCC Loose Colour and IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye which was sent to me for product review consideration.


3 comments:

  1. That is gorge!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you muted Pink Friday to the point it looks like a completely different lipstick sis. I'd have never known it from watching it on YT that it was Pink Friday. I'm going to have to pull this out the back of the l/s section and use it now. Thanks and I love the green. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)