Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Verdict Is In | Truvia® Natural Sweetener

Hello Divas & Gents!

I have been actively testing out my goodies in my Influenster Love VoxBox, and have loved everything so far. You would think that the Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar was the first thing that I indulged in but you guessed wrong! The first thing I tried and loved was the Truvia Natural Sweetener. Can you believe it?


This product is made from the Stevia plant, is all natural, and has no calories in it! Not only that, but it fits perfectly into my new weight loss and fitness lifestyle change. You cannot beat that! I immediately sprinkled it on my grapefruit the same night I received my box and was hooked. A little goes a long way! In fact, one packet of Truvia provides the same sweetness as two tablespoons of sugar and Although, I've never been a huge fan of natural sugar, I've always opted for artificial sweeteners. Truvia provides me with the best of both worlds --- a natural sweetener with no calories that tastes good! I've also tried it in my Stash Tea (which is also in my Influenster Love VoxBox) and it was just as great.

Sprinkled on my Grapefruit...Delicious!

A 40 count of Truvia retails for $3.99 and can be purchased at many local drugstores, grocery stores, and markets such as Walgreens, Target, Whole Foods Market, Kroger, and CVS. You can find out more about Truvia by visiting their website, http://www.truvia.com.

Have you tried Truvia? If so, did you like it? What do you sprinkle your Truvia on? 

Disclosure/FTC: This product was sent to me through Influenster's VoxBox program.

2 comments:

  1. I have tried it of course you already know that lol. I actually did like it and I used it mainly in my tea and coffee (which I drink most of the time). It complimented my Stash tea very well. Great review sweetie. Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis, and I loved your review as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)