Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm Blushing! | It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush {Magical in Mauve}

Hello Divas & Gents,

Guess who's blushing right now? ;) ME!!!

It Cosmetics "Magical in Mauve"

I think I've found a new blush love and of course I had to tell you about it! For the past few months, I've been obsessed with Milani's Rose d'Oro and there was nothing that could get me to stop using it. It was the perfect golden coral that added such a beautiful glow to my cheeks. Now don't get me wrong...I still love it. There is just one thing standing in the way. My new love for IT Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain. I received the one in "Magical in Mauve" and it has definitely lived up to its name. It gives me a flush of color, has amazing pigmentation and staying powder, and gives me the vitality I need.

About the Blush
This blush is described as a "cheek stain infused into a powder" and was designed by plastic surgeons to create a hydrating, brightening, anti-aging blush that would leave a "naturally perfect" flush of color to the cheeks! It is also packed with antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C, & E, acai, green, and white tea as well as various oils such as jojoba, plum oil, and cherry oil, just to name a few. What makes this blush different is not only its antioxidant and anti-aging qualities, but it is micro-milled and talc-free which means that it doesn't cling on to those fine lines and wrinkles!

Packaging - Box & Product

Packaging - Product Name & Shade Located on Back!

Packaging
The blush comes in a very nice black compact with a rubberized finish on top. It is in compact form with the standard mirror. The It Cosmetics logo is perfectly placed on the top center and the name of the blush is written on the bottom. I absolutely love the sleek and secure packaging!

Close-up view of "Magical in Mauve" - a spicy, rosy plum shade
"Magical in Mauve" in bright lighting

How I Apply It
When applying this blush, I have to be very careful and use very light strokes. It is very easy to overdo it so you have to take a cautious approach and lightly sweep it onto your cheeks. I lightly apply it in an upward, sweeping motion over the apples of my cheeks with a blush brush. If I happen to add to much, I just dust some finishing powder on top!

Quick Swatch (With Flash)


My Overall Thoughts
I love the fact that this blush has so many amazing qualities while still exhibiting excellent pigmentation. It definitely passes the staying powder test and gives your cheeks a nice rosy glow! It's no surprise because everything I've ever tried from IT Cosmetics has been a keeper!

What is your current favorite blush, and why? Have you ever tried IT Cosmetics? 

Disclosure/FTC: I was sent this product a few months ago after doing a previous review on some of their other products. It Cosmetics wanted my opinion on this product and this is my honest opinion! Thank you for allowing me to try it because I love it!

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty color and I appreciate blush colors that give a natural look and finish w/o seeming "done up". I'd love to see this on you. Thanks so much for the awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fact that it is so buildable so you can choose your consistency based on how much you add. Another thing I like is the staying powder, hence the "stain" effect. I knew I should have taken a picture. I wore it today and yesterday and this blush actually will photograph well. I'll take one for you and post it sis :) Thank you so much for reading!! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)