Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Verdict Is In | Kiss Nail Dress

Hello Divas & Gents!

Kiss Nail Dress in "Shrug" - Top Row: Natural Light; Bottom Row: Artificial Light

These Kiss Nail Dress stickers are definitely a keeper! As you all know, I couldn't use the imPress Press-On Nails that were given to us in the last box because they just weren't wide enough for my thumbnail. This, on the other hand, is such an awesome alternative! Where do I even start? I'll quickly give you a run down of the pros and cons so that you can run out and get your box!

Pros

  • They come in 18 styles! 
  • There are 28 strips, which means that you can find the proper fit! 
  • Can be used on both tips and toes! 
  • No drying time!
  • Last up to 10 days ***
  • Easy to remove!
Cons
  • If not pressed correctly, it may not appear as smooth.
  • Slight peeling at tips after a few days so make sure you prep well.
  • May not fit all nail sizes. 

Overall 
I really enjoyed the unique design they sent me and it added an extra flare to my usual plain polish. I love how fast you can apply these and it comes with a nifty nail file which allows you to file off the excess. My only problem is the claim that it lasts up to 10 days***, but it only lasted about 5 days for me. I'm pretty sure that this varies per person and activity though. I recommend these for a special event or occasion because it would really save you money and they have all types of styles! 

You can learn more about the Kiss Nail Dress by visiting their website: http://www.kissnaildress.com. You can find them at your major drugstores and discount retailers for about $6.99. 

Have you tried the Kiss Nail Dress? If so, which style did you get and what did you think about it? If not, are you excited to try them out? 

Disclosure/FTC: This product was sent to me as part of the Influenster VoxBox Program.

1 comment:

  1. Great review and I do like the style you got. I did like these and my qualm with the imPress was the fact they were fairly petite and wouldn't fit any nail bed. I did get mine to fit but I still like the Nail Dress stickers better. I actually have them on my toes right now and the imPress Nails (giraffe style) on my fingers. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)