Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mont Bleu Designer Glassware| File Your Nails in Style!

Howdy Divas & Gents!

I know it has been quite a while but I received mail all of the way from Czech Republic and had to share it with you! I received two custom glass nail files, custom tweezers and Swarovski element studded earrings which I'm delighted to blog to you about! Nail files are essential to every woman whether you have prefer long or short chic nails. I've been using these glass nail files for about a month now and I have so many positive things to say about them.


Mont Bleu creates all types of design glassware and is the only place where you can buy genuine glass nail files. They also carry compact mirrors, jewelry, key rings, and all types of personalized gifts. All of the original Czech glass nail files are made of genuine tempered glass and come in a dozen colors, styles, sizes, and designs. I couldn't even name all of the various types of variety that they create. I was amazed when I looked at the website and you will be amazed as well!

So nicely crafted :)

The first file I received is a red travel sized classic glass nail file. It is made of hardened glass and works very well. I've found that glass files are much more gentle on the nail and provide a very smooth finish whereas my regular file sometimes leaves snags and tears causing my nails to get brittle. I highly recommend having a file of this type in your nail collection.

I love it! 

The next file provides the same function except it comes from their Crystal Line and has BLING on it! I absolutely love bling and adornments so this was right up my alley. It is one of their bestsellers and is adorned in genuine Swarovski crystals.

Look at that bling shining! 
Beautiful! 

They were also kind enough to include green Swarovski crystal tweezers which are made out of high quality stainless steel and have slanted tips which makes it easier to pluck those stray hairs! Check out the bling on it!


Lastly, they included a dainty pair of Swarovski crystal element studded earrings which I can't wait to rock!

The Packaging
I can't end this review without talking about the packaging. Everything came in a nice sturdy, white box and the glass nail files and tweezers were in black pouches and also wrapped extremely well in bubble wrap ensuring that everything arrived securely. They even included some literature about the company which always adds a nice touch!
Part of the Packaging --so nicely secured! 

Mont Bleu Literature that came in package!

Check them out on Facebook, BlogSpot, Twitter, and Google+!
Facebook.com/MontBleu
Czech-glass-nail-files.com/blog/
Twitter.com/MontBlue

Also, check them out on their website and buy a glass nail file of your own!
You can also purchase the glass nail files here: http://www.czech-glass-nail-files.com/

Overall
I definitely recommend these glass nail files. They are very durable and provide many uses such as manicures, pedicures, and removing hard/dead skin. They are also very healthy for the nail and their polishing surface has a lifelong guarantee and hygienic features. Last, but not least, they provide awesome and unique gifts for those you love!


Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for review, and I absolutely love them! These are my honest opinions.

2 comments:

  1. I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about customizing your personal or company's details on nail files. Doesn't that sound interesting? Well in that case go for Promo Direct's personalized nail files which are trendy and up in times.

    For more details visit: http://www.promodirect.com/promotional-products-ccp18682-glass-nail-file-in-vinyl-sleeve-17533.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)