Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Casual Color Blocking Trend OOTD| Rocking Pink Skinny Jeans!

Hey Divas & Gents!

{Rocking Pink Skinny Jeans}


I finally jumped on the bandwagon and decided to try out the color blocking trend. It's summer time and it's time to break out those bright and bold colors! I constantly wear dark colors with a pop of color and am often afraid that I'd look like a clown if I wore all bright colors. This time I decided to jump outside of my box and challenge myself by wearing this to a picnic/BBQ! To my surprise, I got tons of great feedback on this outfit and everyone loved it!

I also posted a YouTube video where you can see me modeling the outfit. It also got tons of awesome feedback!

What I Have On:
  • Pastel Yellow Tank - JC Penney
  • Distressed Hot Pink Skinny Jeans - Dots
  • Cropped Denim Motorcycle Style Jacket - Rainbow
  • AirWalk Neutral Loafers - Payless
  • Basketball Wives Inspired Earrings - Bubbles Yumm Jewelry Boutique
  • Yellow Hello Kitty Shades - kittyeyecontacts.com
Here are a few more snapshots! I hope you enjoy. Please comment down below and let me know what you think!

So colorful yet comfy! Try it out ladies!!!
Excuse the silly face!
Be Bold, Be Daring! You'll learn that much more about yourself :-)

2 comments:

  1. It took me awhile to jump on the colorblocking bandwagon too but now I love it!You look cute!

    Nique {www.niqueinthemiddle.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nique! Thank you so much for commenting and for your sweet comment! It's so fun to play with bright colors in the summer time! I'm off to check out your blog :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)