Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Creative Bioscience| 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge!

Hey Divas & Gents!


Today's post is a bit different from my usual beauty posts. It is on the taboo topic of WEIGHT LOSS! As some of you may know, I have been actively trying to lose weight and tone up my body. Some of you may wonder why I'm on this journey or even think that I don't need to lose weight. I am on this journey because I want to tone my body and be healthy both inside and out. It is very important that your outer beauty matches your inner beauty and I try my best to make sure that I take those steps. I have been incorporating more fruits and vegetables into my diet as well as limiting some of my white bread intake. I've also been exercising very vigorously (until recently when I started a new job which leaves me less time). I will start my regular exercise schedule back very soon!

In order to motivate myself, I decided to take on this 90 day contest and challenge where several bloggers are being sponsored to try out a product for detox, cleanse, or weight loss. I am choosing weight loss since that is what I am focusing on right now. I try to do everything the natural way so the supplement that I will be choosing is the African Mango 1200. It has been used for medicinal purposes in Africa for centuries and has been found to have an awesome effect on weight loss. It works by converting calories into energy which, in turn, causes one to burn more calories for energy and store less calories as excess fat. There are also many more great benefits to African Mango!

Bloggers, you can also join in on the contest by applying here:
http://www.creativebioscience.com/90-day-weight-loss-challenge.html

As an award to all of my lovely readers who continuously support me, they will be giving me three (3) additional free products for me to giveaway at the end of the challenge! This may either be a ninety (90) day supply for one (1) winner, or a thirty (30) day supply for three (3) winners. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)