Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Favorite Summer Statement Pieces! {Accessory Junkie}

Hey Divas & Gents,

I just absolutely love jewelry, so I decided to show you a few of the statement piece accessories that I've been rocking this summer. Of course this isn't NEARLY close to the amount of jewelry that I own, but here a few that I've recently snapped photos of and do adore. I will start posting more as I wear them more often.

I just love how elegant and unique it looks! Love how it picks up the light too :)
This gorgeous necklace from http://www.GoFavor.com really gets alot of attention! It is silver, dainty, bold, and just the right pop to any simple outfit!


I just love PINK and I love BLING so this was perfect :-)
These diva lips have just the pop of color for any weekend outing! Make sure and check out http://www.whisperscloset.com if you would like your very own. She has tons of statement piece accessories...review/giveaway coming soon!

Aren't these lovely?
These earrings are definitely eye-catching! When I first got these, I was amazed at this earring concept. These bad boys are from http://www.divadiors.com, and I love how she puts a spin on the traditional basketball wives earrings and uses all types of fabric. They are in a class of their own.

My Mini Diva Diors Collection
Here are a few of her other creations. She has tons more on her site along with the traditional basketball wives earrings and other unique and daring pieces. Check her out!

BEYOND DIVA! Aren't these to die for?
..and of course you can't forget about the diva bling glasses! I thought these glasses were so cute, nerdy, and embraced the DIVA in me! They have no actual lenses but are great showstoppers if you are heading out with friends. I wore them on 4th of July! I purchased these from Leading Lady Luxuries Boutique (http://www.msqtstylelll.com)

Be COOL in STYLE!
Last, but certainly not least are sunglasses! Of course you can't go out in summer without your shades. It just wouldn't be right! Here are some statement piece nerdy glasses and Hello Kitty Sunglasses that I've been sporting. Now you can't tell me these aren't to die for! You can get these from http://www.kittyeyecontacts.com if interested. I also have a giveaway going on my channel so go check it out!

I hope you enjoyed checking out some of my statement piece accessories that I've been enjoying this summer. Please comment down below and tell me your favorite! Also, let me know if you enjoyed this post and want me to do more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)